The Moore County Schools Records Center is now offering a secure site to order student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Charges will apply when ordering student records. Please note the information below:
- WE DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF DIPLOMAS
- We cannot fax or email transcripts
- Please allow 7 business days to process student record orders
- PICK UP - A valid ID of the person picking up the record is required at pick up
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM).
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
|Transcripts for Colleges and universities||$20.00|
|Verification of Birth Date||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
|Transcripts for US Probation Office||call to request coupon code|
|Diplomas and GED Information||We do not process Diplomas or GED information.|
Moore County Schools
5277 Hwy. 15-501 South
P.O. Box 1180
Carthage, NC 28327
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM